While modular was long considered to be a dirty word in the home construction industry it now marks companies as industry leaders across the board, especially in Green and Energy Star® building practices. In truth, modular construction is inherently above the fold when it comes to energy efficiency due to building practices.
We, here at North Carolina Custom Modulars, are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best in high-performance, energy efficient, homes that are both stunning and cost effective. This is why all four of the manufactures we carry offer Energy Star® labeled homes.
What you get with an Energy Star® labeled home:
- Average air infiltration rates as much as 31% higher than EPA standards
- A home engineered to meet specific climate zone requirements
- Energy efficiency savings up to 30% higher than conventionally built new homes
- Better quality, better comfort, and better durability in your new home
- A reduction in utility and maintenance costs
- Value-adding energy efficiency features
- A reduction in indoor pollutants, dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Consistent indoor temperatures free from annoying drafts and hot spots
- Better humidity control
- Reduction in maintenance cost
- A quieter living environment
- A home that is backed by a nationally recognized brand
- A higher resale value
In short, an Energy Star® labeled modular home is a choice that you can easily feel good about. Contact one of our qualified consultants today to learn more about our Energy Star® labeled modular homes.
The North Carolina Custom Modulars’ family has over 20 years of combined experience in the housing industry. Our mission is to be committed to our customers by helping you successfully plan, design, and construct your new modular home making for a stellar home buying experience because your dream is our dream.